At BroadBranch Advisors, our culture is not only a reflection of our people and our shared values, but also a critical component of our success. We believe that organizational culture impacts both the day-to-day experience among our team and the outcomes we generate for our clients. We don’t take this lightly.
We are curious. We are collaborative. We are growth-oriented. Above all, we are a team of dynamic individuals who bring unique life experiences, perspectives, and skills to serve our clients.
We do our best work when we hire talented people and develop within them a broad knowledge base about our clients, their industry and market dynamics, and the business challenges they invite us into. In service of this goal, each member of the BroadBranch team participates in projects across a range of clients and industries and throughout the project life cycle. Regardless of level or tenure, each BroadBranch team member touches every aspect of client work.
Our work— and our culture — is fast-paced and multifaceted. We support high-performing customers at critical decision points. Getting to the right answer requires a mix of effort, experience, and skill. We promote well-being and balance among our team through several key initiatives:
- Relaxed dress code and team atmosphere
- Regular team social functions and an initiative dedicated to team bonding
- A focus on learning and growth, with continuous feedback loops to create successful outcomes on professional and personal goals
We are intentional about diversity at BroadBranch, seeking to expand upon it as we build our team. While we are each unique, we share a common purpose and mission to find the information our clients need. We hire individuals who are ready to learn, quick to scale, and not afraid of a challenge. Our hiring practices are thoughtful, thorough, and fair. We employ both qualitative and quantitative approaches to assess fit. Interested in learning more about our work and joining our team? See how your skills and interests align with our current openings.
Our team supports a variety of community organizations with donations of time and resources, including pro bono consulting support to local, minority-owned businesses.
Some of the organizations we support include:
- CapitalBop, a non-profit focused on promoting jazz music, education, and culture in Washington, DC
- Friends of Fort Dupont Ice Arena, a nonprofit in SE Washington, DC that promotes educational initiatives for DC’s underprivileged through the experience of learning to ice skate with Olympians and others
- MiddCore, a mentor-driven, experiential learning and leadership program for tomorrow’s leaders and innovators, offered by Middlebury College
- Girls on the Run, a national nonprofit that seeks to transform lives by unleashing the confidence and unstoppable strength that every girl possesses
- St. Albans School and its Alumni Association for community outreach programming
- Willow Oak Therapy, a non-profit focused on improving access to mental health
- Capital Area Food Bank, a non-profit focused on providing equitable access to food
- Lucky Dog Animal Rescue, a non-profit dedicated to rescuing homeless and abandoned animals
Contact us if you’re interested in discussing how we can support your work.