Martha SearbyDirector of People & Culture
areas of expertise
- Organizational Culture and Strategy
- Team Development and Employee Experience
- Development of strategic client perspectives, including competitive assessments, voice-of-customer analysis, and go-to-market strategies across a range of industries
- Marketing and Communications
- MBA, The Anderson School at UCLA
- BA, Political Science, Northwestern University
Martha joined BroadBranch Advisors in 2020 and currently serves as the firm’s Director of People & Culture. Her prior experience includes a variety of roles with multinational organizations such as Nestlé and Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), small nonprofits, and independent consulting engagements — a journey in which she developed a broad view of the employee experience and an understanding of the importance of investing in team members and embracing a people-first mentality.
When engaged in client projects, Martha draws on her diverse professional background and her ability to both connect with others and connect the dots to make meaning out of information and generate strategic insights. She has partnered with the BroadBranch team to tackle strategic challenges including development of an adjacent market strategy, validation and refinement of a new product concept, competitor analysis, and commercial due diligence. Martha holds a BA from Northwestern University and an MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA. She thrives on sunshine, yoga, and fresh air.