Julian FietzekSenior Associate
- Cloud Computing / Software as a Service
- Customer Success / Account Management
- Customer Sentiment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- International Business Strategy
- MA: International Management and French, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- MBA: Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Julian joined BroadBranch Advisors in February of 2022 as a Senior Associate. Before that, he spent over a decade working in the SaaS industry, gathering experience, particularly with subscription-based revenue models, customer success management, customer sentiment analysis, and product adoption initiatives.
Julian holds an MA in International Management and French from Heriot-Watt University, UK (with one year spent studying abroad at ESSCA, France), and an MBA from Grand Valley State University, Michigan. He is fluent in German, English, and French.
He enjoys traveling, improvisational acting, meditation, aviation, and cooking in his free time.