areas of expertise
- International and domestic health
- Life sciences
- Infrastructure management (including water, gas, electricity)
- Financial services and lending
- MA, International Politics and Security Studies, University of Bradford
- BA, International Studies, Chinese, Middlebury College
- Rotary International World Peace Fellow (2011-2012)
Courtney Matson joined BroadBranch Advisors as a Principal in October 2017. Recent project engagements include IT security, financial services and lending platforms, water infrastructure management, and risk and compliance regulations and reporting. Specific project experience relevant to this engagement includes cybersecurity, financial services, fraud detection, software and IT platforms, and GRC.
Courtney has 15 years of experience working in government, non-profit, and non-governmental organizations. Her expertise focuses on project management, organizational strategy and business operations in the areas of international development, communications, leadership development, procurement, global and domestic health, and emergency recovery/response. Courtney’s overseas experience includes work in China, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Colombia, Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Lesotho, Afghanistan, Pakistan, France and the U.K. She also has more than 10 years of training and facilitation experience with large and small businesses.